Loading . . .
X-Wing - Tools & Editors
X-ED 2.6, by Troy Dangerfield
X-wing Mission Builder (XMB) v 3.02, by Neal Westfall
X-Wing Ship Editor v 5.0 (XWSE50), by Mark Schlageter
- Download: xwse50.zip
- Inside the .zip:
- v 3.0 (previous version): xwse30.zip, containing documentation and the executable
B-Manager (BM), by Gregory M. "Sturmer" Smith
X-wing Mission Design Kit (XDK), by Henry Chang
X-Wing Editor Pro v1.52 (XP), by Nathan Anderson
X-Wing Pilot Converter v1, by Neill Magill
- Download: pilot_converter.zip
- This tool will convert pilot files between the two types of X-Wing (DOS and 95).
X-Wing Tour of Duty Editor (XW-TOD) v1.1, by Robert S. Delinsky
- Download: xw-tod.zip
- XW-TOD (screenshot) allows you to edit filenames and descriptions of missions in tours.
- XW-TOT (screenshot) allows you to edit the introductory script to a tour.
- Documentation (what's new)
- Windows 3.1 (runs on Win32)
X-Manager v5.1, by Glenn Price and Greg Smith
- Download: xmanager.zip
- X-Manager (screenshot) is a ship editor for the X-W, Y-W, A-W, B-W, T/F, T/I/ T/B, T/A, and GUN.
- The Pilot's Desk v1.5 (screenshot) is a pilot editor that allows editing of achievements. However, it does not allow editing of numbers such as scores or kills.
- Documentation: X-Manager, Pilot's Desk
- Windows 3.1 (runs on Win32) program for X-Wing DOS.
X-Manager v1.1, by Gregory M. "Sturmer" Smith
- Download: xm_dos.zip
- X-Manager 1.1 allows editing of pilots, ships, and certain graphics options.
- DOS program for X-Wing DOS.
X_REMAP v1.34, by Matt Hart
- Download: x_remap.zip
- X_REMAP adds a few highly useful keyboard shortcuts for common X-Wing functions. See documentation.
- Includes source code (written in Basic)
- A DOS program for X-Wing DOS.
X-Wing 95 Pilot Viewer/Editor (unknown author)
- Download: xw95plt.mdl
- This file is a module for the Universal Game Editor, which you can download from the RS site: uge.zip
- A DOS program for X-Wing 95 pilot files. Will not work on X-Wing DOS pilot files.
X-Wing Collectors CD Custom Mission Support (XCDR), by Matt E. Hart
- Download: xcdr.zip
- Allows custom missions to be used with the X-Wing Collectors CD (X-Wing DOS CD).
X-Wing Password Completer, by Matt "Batman" Hart
- Download: xpass.zip
- Saves you from needing the X-Wing manual for copy protection, once you type all the passwords from the manual into a data file.
- For X-Wing DOS
X-Wing Pilot File Editor (XEDIT) 1.2, by Keith Heitman
- Download: xedit.zip
- A well-featured pilot editor that also allows you to view cutscenes, but it has a few limitations.
- For X-Wing DOS